Virtual Press Room
At the ISTH 2017 Congress, more than 10,000 of the world’s leading experts on thrombosis, hemostasis and vascular biology will come together to present and exchange the most recent advances in science and discuss the newest clinical applications designed to improve patient care. Continue reading for the most up-to-date information for journalists attending ISTH 2017.
For Press Onsite
ARE YOU A JOURNALIST THINKING ABOUT ATTENDING?
Click HERE to get started.
Credentialed Press enjoy complimentary registration and may register via email to [email protected] or onsite at registration. The Press Room (S1) and Press Briefing Room (S2) are located in the Messe Berlin - CityCube. Both rooms are open Saturday, July 8 and Sunday July 9 from 10:00 to 17:00. Press rooms are open Monday, July 10 through Wednesday, July 12 from 08:30 to 17:00.
A press briefing schedule will be provided at registration. The Press Room offers light refreshments and WiFi, and provides a place to meet, write, and conduct interviews. The mobile app includes the full program, customized schedule, maps and more. All press registrants who provide an email address will receive the ISTH Congress Daily News, which includes program highlights, scientific content and video, news of special events, awards, exhibitor promotions and more.
- New! RELEASE (June 29): ISTH 2017 Congress: Top Global Experts Convene in Berlin to Showcase Latest Research
- RELEASE (March 4): ISTH 2017 Congress on Track to Break Records in Field for Attendance and New Innovations
- RELEASE: Press Statement on Embargoed Abstracts
- Video gallery - Visit ISTH YouTube
- Photo gallery - Visit the ISTH Facebook page for the latest pictures onsite at the Congress. Representatives of the press are welcome to take photos and videos of individuals and events, but may not record video or audio of presentations/talks.
Congress Quick Links
- ISTH 2017 Congress Daily - Visit isthcongressdaily.org
- ISTH TV - the official daily television program for the ISTH 2017 Congress; will go live on June 30.
- ISTH 2017 Scientific Program
- ISTH 2017 Embargo Policy
- ISTH Academy, Webcasts
- Official ISTH Publications
- Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)
- Research and Practice in Thrombosis and Haemostasis (RPTH) - launching in print at ISTH 2017!
For news and updates on Twitter: @RPTHJournal.
ISTH 2017 Congress App
- Download today: isth.org/2017app
ISTH Social Media Channels (#ISTH2017)
Sabastian Zavelberg and Sandra Wagner
The Weber Shandwick press team on behalf of ISTH
+49 30 20 35 1-266
ISTH Media Specialist
+1 919 929 3807
About the ISTH
Founded in 1969, the ISTH is the leading worldwide not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of thrombotic and bleeding disorders. ISTH is an international professional membership organization with more than 4,500 clinicians, researchers and educators working together to improve the lives of patients in more than 94 countries around the world. Among its highly regarded activities and initiatives are education and standardization programs, research activities, meetings and congresses, peer-reviewed publications, expert committees and World Thrombosis Day on 13 October.
To review the ISTH brand toolbox, click here.